Message BEFORE booking in order to discuss details and confirm availability.
To message CLICK HERE
I am committed to the spiritual rejuvenation and nourishment of Muslims based on moving and shifting interpretations of belief and practice. I'm a strong believer in people's ability to be illuminated by the world of Islamic learning.
I have studied in Medina, Makkah, Cairo, Alexandria, Damascus and Leeds.
My most Influential teachers are:
• Shaikh Muhammad Mukhtar Shinqitee in comparative fiqh.
• Shaikh Muhammad Ismail AlMuqaddim in Akhlaq, Fiqh, Tafsir and Usul Dawa.
• Shaikh Abdullah Al-Judai in Usul, Ulum Al-Qur'an, Fatwa processes, Ulum AlHadith.
I aim to teach:
• Arabic language for Qur'anic understanding and living
• Living by the explanation of Juzz Amma, Juzz Tabarak etc.
• Islamic 1-1 (rescue) mentoring for adults.
• Ibn AlQayyim Books eg. Al - Wabil AsSayyib
• Fiqh of prayer, worship
• Fiqh of marriage, trade etc
• Tajweed, I have ijaza back to Allah's Messenger.
• Hadith, umdatul Ahkam and the six books , Riyadh Saliheen and Targheeb
• Tafsir of ibn Kathir and Sa'dee
• Principles of fiqh, Maqasid and maxims of shari'a
Coaching & Mentoring
I also have a great deal of experience in marriage and post divorce mentoring.
For those suffering from low enthusiasm and zeal over the period of the Covid19 pandemic, I offer life coaching, mentoring and attentive listening.
I will work with you to achieve your goals in deen and dunya.
Clients who opt for my services will see weekly improvements in Salah, Quran, Leaving particular sinful acts, Ikhlaaq or work ethics.
My key area of service is in the implementation of the Quran in day to day living.