Message BEFORE booking in order to discuss details and confirm availability.
To message CLICK HERE.
Aamna is a life and relationship coach who focuses on supporting those people with their relationship challenges and relationship goals. All coaching is provided from a non-judgmental perspective, with an understanding of the Islamic framework and context that many mainstream services often lack.
• 6 one hour-long sessions of one-to-one coaching recommended - $500
• 3 one hour-long sessions for couples - $250
• Half day and full day train-the-trainer training sessions - $850 (half day) and $1600 (full day)
Key Areas of Expertise:
• Fostering a greater self-awareness of one's needs (when looking for a spouse)
• Relationship coaching for couples
• Post-divorce relationship coaching
• Reconciliation coaching for couples
• Coaching to support individuals deal with wider family challenges (siblings; in-laws; parents)
Aamna has over 10 years of experience in the field of Psychology, Coaching and Mentoring. She employs a wide range of coaching, mentoring and therapeutic skills including Neurolinguistic Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Perspective Taking and Effective Listening amongst others. Aamna has a Masters in Education and Professional Practice, as well as a PGCE from the Institute of Education. Aamna is also currently completing her Level 2 in Islamic Counselling and Psychology with the Al-Balagh Academy.
Aamna's coaching philosophy is rooted in in the Islamic principles of integrity and compassion, as well as an unwavering focus on client confidentiality. Aamna is aware that relationship challenges are a part and parcel of our every day life, and believes that will a little coaching, we can all live healthy, fulfilled and wholesome lives with supportive relationships all around us.