Message BEFORE booking in order to discuss details and confirm availability.
To message CLICK HERE
I am The Divorced Muslimah Coach. I support God-conscious women in coping and healing through divorce by returning to their true essence (authentic fitra soul) for transformative healing. I help women to reinvent and thrive as the best version of themselves and flow forward in the next chapter of their lives with calm, clarity, confidence, compassion, tawakkul and joy. Through a higher level of consciousness, they are able to break dysfunctional generational patterns and offer something better to their children.
My mission to support divorced women stems from my own painful, high conflict divorce and co parenting experience. It became the impetus of my spiritual/emotional rebirth and transformation. This transformation allowed me to start the next chapter of my life with purpose, confidence, compassion, and calm, to divorce and co-parent in a manner pleasing to Allah while being severely tested.
I am a Certified High-Performance Coach, and a Certified Back to the Fitra Educator/Mentor/Coach. I have extensive training in effective communication, holistic psychology, and spiritual principles. I guide my driven clients to use their divorce as the impetus to healing and transformation by stepping into an elevated state of Taqwa and Tawakkul that benefits them in this life and the next.
- Whether divorce has crossed your mind or your struggling in your marriage for a long time and you don't know how much longer you can hold on in your current state
- Whether you are in the midst of a divorce, have started the process
- Whether you've already been divorced and trying to navigate this new chapter
Services I Offer
I help you gain clarity by sorting out and unpacking all the mental fog and confusion from the racing thoughts in your head.
I help you access what you really want in your heart from a place of your own intuitive knowing. I help you see the barriers that are not allowing you to give yourself what you need, what is right for you while also pleasing Allah.
Cut through the mental FOG and heaviness and take charge of what is right for you with clarity, fearless confidence, calm, and compassion to move forward so you're not frozen, stuck, or debilitated for years or worse allow others to decide what's right or best for you while you are left watching your life pass you by.
Whether you choose to heal yourself, recommit and Stay or Separate, and heal yourself, it's about having clarity and confidence in your choice and executing it in a manner Allah has prescribed for us in the Quran, with kindness, fairness, and respect. This is what will give you peace, contentment, and fulfillment.
How I do this is by helping you return back home to your Fitrah state through grounding and spiritual/psychological healing.
Key Area of Focus
- Coping and healing from the breakdown of the marriage and divorce
- Separate in a manner pleasing to Allah with kindness, respect, and fairness.
- Reclaiming your identity, value, and worth through your relationship with God to take charge of the next chapter in your life
- Co-parenting and Parallel parenting in high conflict separation so your children are not traumatized by how you divorce.
- Teaching how to instill healthy, firm, compassionate boundaries
- Unlearning harmful and unhelpful conditioned patterns of thinking and behavior
- Relearning and developing new healthy conscious patterns of thinking and behavior
- Becoming the master of yourself, psychology, emotions, and actions.
- Teach how to step out of survival mode and move toward thriving regardless of your marital status.