Message BEFORE booking in order to discuss details and confirm availability.
To message CLICK HERE
I am a Peaceful Parenting instructor and a homeschooling mother of 3 who knows the struggles of day to day parenthood. I approach educating parents through the eyes of empathy and understanding while maintaining truth and perspective. My top priority is to offer information in a way that opens the heart and mind to a deep understanding of child development and healthy relationships. The goal is to inspire long lasting change with the parent-child relationship at the very center of it all.
I have co-hosted and presented at 2 Motherhood summits with Hearts Minds and Families on Peaceful Parenting and the Muslim Family as well as Meeting Unmet Needs.
I virtually assist parents in dealing with every day parenting struggles. I focus on shifting perspectives, understanding child development, and guiding healthy conversations. I also follow up with resources and real-time situation coaching for a true understanding of implementation and long lasting results. I offer not only insight, but also the tools needed to continue implementing relationship building skills long after our coaching sessions have ended.
Who I help: Parents of children ages 0-15
Services I Offer
- Offer personalized 1:1 coaching that caters to your family’s specific needs
- Provide resources and post-session follow ups that offer further insight and reflection
- Offer insight to your child’s development for a deeper understanding of common issues and how to use the information to inspire change
- Help shift perspective, break cycles, and deepen empathy
- Work on the power of language! I help you use your words in the most effective and efficient ways when speaking to children
- Help you create a family environment built on a foundation of cooperation, love, peace, and understanding